Welcome to visit us! [email protected]

federal lands open to gold ore dressing claims

Mining claims can be located on open public land administered by another federal agency most commonly on Forest Service land You may prospect and locate claims and sites on public and NFS land open to mineral entry Claims may not be located in areas closed to mineral entry by a special act of Congress regulation or public land order

Chat Online

News & List

Chat Online
Click avatar to contact us